To nurture future innovators and thought leaders in solar energy, the Bhaskara Advanced solar energy (BASE) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has been developed to foster contacts between students and scientists from India and the United States. to provide an opportunity to the brightest Indian students and scientists to realize exposure and access to world class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions and to encourage and inspire students to take up research as a career path within the field of solar energy. There are total 7 fellowship present and the application should be submitted before 30 November 2016.
Last Date: Nov 30, 2016
BHASKARA ADVANCED SOLAR ENERGY (BASE) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2017 – ELIGIBILITY
- Indian citizens with a Ph.D. in Science, Engineering or Technology
- Applicants must provide proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Open only to applicants working in the field of Solar Energy
- Age: Upto 40 years as on 31 December 2015
- A permanent position in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution (non-private)/recognized academic institute (University/College) in India.
- Contact Details Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum Fulbright House 12, Hailey Road New Delhi – 110001