Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2016 aim is to provide financial support to the poor and meritorious students of class 11 onwards of West Bengal. Students who are domiciled in West Bengal and studying in an educational institution of this state after passing out from the state board or council of secondary or higher secondary education or a university of West Bengal and students whose annual family income is Rs 250000 or less.
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP 2016 – ELIGIBILITY
- Students who are domiciled in West Bengal and studying in this state.
- Students at higher secondary level, diploma must have atleast 75% marks in 10th excluding optional subjects.
- Students at undergraduate level must have atleast 75% marks in 12th including two language subjects on five subjects.
- Students at postgraduate level must have atleast 55% marks in graduation in general education or engineering.
- Annual family income is Rs 250000 or less.
- Eligibility Class 11 onwards
- Purpose/Awards 5000 per month
- Important Dates Online Deadline: Nov 30, 2016
- Contact DetailsGovernment of West Bengal
Higher Education Department,
6th and 9th Floor,